Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year!
We are here to support your school, your teachers, your students, and your parents.
We have support for your TEACHERS!
- FREE Professional Development, in-person or via Zoom
- FREE year-long teaching support, via Zoom meeting, phone call, text, or email
- FREE monthly newsletter designed to motivate, inspire, and support you
- We will work with you to brainstorm ideas to meet the educational needs for individual students and unique situations. Contact us at info@RightStartClassroom.com and we can set something up.
We have GAMES support!
- All the RightStart Math curriculum math card games instructions are available on VIDEO. Sample videos are available here.
- The annual subscription will give ALL your teachers access to video instructions for ALL the curriculum games.
We have support for your PARENTS!
- FREE Parent Information Meetings – These meetings are designed to inform parents of how RightStart Math works. They will leave the meeting excited about how their children will be understanding math and encouraged to help them excel by playing the math card games at home. Please contact us to schedule a Parent Meeting or Family Game Night.
- FREE Parent Letters – You can use these weekly letters to inform your parents of what their child is learning in math class. These letters include suggestions of activities to do and games to play at home, supporting their child’s math education. If you are interested, contact us at info@RightStartClassroom.com.
We have ARTICLES!
We, at RightStart, wish you a successful and fulfilling school year!
Your Classroom Support Team at RightStart Mathematics,
Teresa, Rachel, Maren, and Kathleen